Purchasing from a GSA Schedule contract offers the following advantages to government clients over procuring on the open market:
- GSA has determined prices under Schedule contracts to be fair and reasonable.
- Pre-award synopses are not required for Schedule purchases and post-award synopses are only required when the opportunity was restricted to a sole source or a limited number of firms under an approved Limited Source Justification.
- Schedule contracts have been awarded in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Administrative time is reduced.
- Schedule contracts offer a wide selection of state-of-the-art commercial supplies and services.
To learn more about the services offered under the LWMIII GSA Schedule Contract Download the list of services here.